- International symposium on UHC 2017, Nitte University, Mangalore, 8th April 2017
- Hygiene Matters, Multi-specialty National Conference, NIMHANS, Bangalore, 25th and 26th March, 2017.
- National Conference on Health, Safety & Well Being of the workers in Unorganized sector/informal economy, Central University of Tamilnadu, 23rd March 2017
- Social Determinants of Health, Right to Health & Health Equity. International conference on Global Public Health and Social work- DYUTI 2013. 5 January 2013
- Keynote address on scope of public health and social work in India. Public Health and Social work in International settings. International conference on Global Public Health and Social work- DYUTI 2013. 4 January 2013
- Invited as special guest speaker at Karnataka Association of Community Health Professionals, Bagalkote, November 2012.
- Oral Presentation at Indian Public Health Association, Kochi, February, 2012.
- Poster Presentation at Translation Research on HIV and AIDS in India (TRAI)-India, organized by University of South Florida and National AIDS Research Institute, ICMR, Goa, January 13t-14,2011. Factors associated with HIV infection among Indian women. Puspen Ghosh1, Onyebuchi A. Arah1,2, Arunansu Talukdar3, Dipika Sur4, Giridhara R. Babu166, Payel Sengupta5, Roger Detels1
- Strengthening Public Health Education in India – Epidemiology Training, organized by Public health foundation of India and Deakin University, IIPH-Delhi.
- Prevent India-2010 conference, February-2010.
- Prevent India-2011 conference, February-2011.
- Workshop on Research Ethics, Professor Richard Cash. Public Health Foundation of India and Harvard School of Public Health. 8th March 2011.
- Presented at Research symposium, Public Health Foundation of India. 7th March 2011. Presentation on “Job Stress and Hypertension in IT professionals”.
- Attending workshop on Disease Burden and Cost-effectiveness Analysis. Organized by PHFI and University of Queensland. April 11-20th