- Wellcome Trust-DBT India Alliance, Intermediate Fellowship. (2015-20). Hyperglycemia in Pregnancy and risk of chronic diseases. More details: India Alliance
- Wellcome Trust Capacity Strengthening Strategic Award. Short Grants of Public Health Foundation of India and a consortium of UK universities. (2012-15) A Pilot Study to test the feasibility of a larger cohort study.
- Karnataka State Health Systems Resources Centre, Bangalore. The World Bank, (2013-14). Development of Manual for health professionals- Non Communicable Diseases and Standard Treatment Guidelines for Karnataka. available from www.healthykarnataka.org
- Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. (2013-14) Human Resources in Health Karnataka State Health Systems Resources Centre. (PI: Suresh S Shapeti; Co-PI: Giridhara R Babu, Sathyanarayana TN)
- Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. (2014). Universal Health Coverage in Karnataka, Visioning UHC, Government of Karnataka.
- Ashoka Innovators for the Public. Nutritional status in Karnataka. A state of the art review. (2014)
- Government of Karnataka. National Urban Health Mission – Action Report for Govt. of Karnataka, Karnataka State Health System Resource Center, Government of Karnataka. (2012)
- PHFI short grants. The study on Job stress, Hypertension and General health profile of software professionals in Bengaluru, Public Health Foundation of India. (2009-12)
- Supportive supervision for state nodal officers Bangalore, Department of Health & Family Welfare Services, Government of Karnataka.
- Fogarty/UCLA AIDS International Research & Training Program. (2010-12)“Job Stress and Hypertension in IT/ITES professionals of Bengaluru, India” (Grant Number: D43 TW000013)
- UCLA Graduate Student fellowships, University of California Los Angeles. (2006-2008)
- UCLA Doctoral Student fellowships, University of California Los Angeles. (2011-2012)