- Speaker at International symposium- UHC 2017, NITTE University, Mangalore, India, 8th April.
- Workshop on Universal Health coverage, Center for Law and policy research, Bangalore, India, 7th April.
- Hygiene Matters, Multi-specialty National Conference, NIMHANS,Bangalore, 25 & 26 March.
- Giridhara R Babu, National Conference on Health, Safety & Well Being of the workers in Unorganized sector/informal economy, Central University of Tamilnadu, 23rd March.
- Public health aspects of Disaster Management, Bangalore University. 9th March.
- Ethics in Public Health Practice. Wipro Learning Centre, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore 8th February.
- Writing a Good Manuscript for Publication – An Editor’s Perspective, Medical Communication Workshop, Indian Society for Clinical Research (ISCR) in collaboration with the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP), 13 November.
- Epidemiology and Public Health in India, Bangalore University, 14th July.
- Maternal Antecedents of Adiposity and Studying the Transgenerational role of Hyperglycemia and Insulin. Health in Slums Symposium by Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, Maastricht University, Bangalore, Baptist Hospital, and Manipal University. 30th April.
- Training and research opportunities in Diabetes at Beat diabetes, stay super; – world health CME by Department of Community Medicine and Endocrinology, M.S. Ramaiah Medical College. 16th April 2016.
- Keynote address on scope of public health and social work in India. International conference on Global Public Health and Social work- DYUTI 2013. 4 January.