- Member, State Vision Group, Karnataka State Government
- Member of Epidemiology, Surveillance, & Research group, ICMR National Task Force for COVID-I9, India.
- Co-Chair, BBMP Taskforce on COVID-19 Public Health Response, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Bengaluru.
- Member, Karnataka State Government Expert Committee for COVID19
- Member, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Expert Committee for COVID19
- Member, Karnataka State Government Technical Analysis Committee: COVID19
- Consultation to State Governments of Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab & Telangana
- Member, Planning and Monitoring Board, Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research (deemed university), PO No.62, Tamaka, Kolar
- Member, UKRI International Development Peer Review College in evidence and recognition.
- Member, Institutional Ethics Committee at Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru [IISc]
- Member, Institutional Ethics Committee at Institute of Public Health, Bengaluru [IPH]
- Coordinator, Strengthening primary care for health task force, knowledge commission, Govt. of Karnataka
- Member, Committee for review and amendment of Karnataka Private Establishment Act, Govt. of Karnataka
- Member, Nursing Council of India, Core group for curriculum for Nursing Health Practitioner
- Member, NCD Core Technical Group, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
- Member, State level core committee for preventive of blindness and diabetic retinopathy, Govt. of Karnataka
- Member, Technical Group, Rolling out Universal Health Coverage, Karnataka
- Consulted to World Health Organization for Reprioritization of Diseases under India Surveillance Program
- Member, Karnataka Knowledge Commission Taskforce on Health
- Member, NCD Technical group, World Health Organization & CCDC, India
- Member, Karnataka Private Establishments Act amendment, Government of Karnataka
- Committee member, Karnataka Public Health (Act) Committee, Govt. of Karnataka
- Led the Core committee, Action Group on National Urban Health Mission.
- Nominated for Best on Twitter by Health System Global awards for Social Media, 2014.
- Use of Social Media in Public Health: Experience with Public Health in India- A Facebook group.
- Only external member on Committee to create Public health department and cadre in the state of Karnataka.
- Led the Core Group on developing Universal Health Coverage pilots in the state of Karnataka.
- Advisory Committee Member of Nutrition project, Ashoka Innovators for the public, Bengaluru Task Force for developing Karnataka Public Health Policy (KPHP) Karnataka Jnana Aayoga
- Consultancy to WHO SEARO, for finalization of “Handbook on Public Health Programs at the District Level”, for South East Asia Regional Office-WHO (SEARO) to be implemented by all the SEARO countries.
- Consultation provided to proposed Karnataka Public Health Act
- Member, Governing Council. Karnataka State Health System Resources Centre, Bangalore.
- Member, Executive committee of Karnataka State Health System Resources Centre, Bangalore.
- Member, Public Health Cadre and Department reorganization, Government of Karnataka.
- Blogs on Public Health Global Network Link: http://goo.gl/8oje3 published on Nov 17, 2011
- Represented and contributed at National level consultation. “Prioritising Newborn and Child Health: A Policy Advocacy Initiative to Build Informed Consensus and Mobilise Support by Translating Evidence to Action”. 23-24 November, 2010, New Delhi
- Certification of Excellence for teaching at University of California Los Angeles.
- Member of Chartered Class, National Board of Public Health Examiners, USA.
- Recognized by WHO-NPSP for interrupting Polio transmission in the state of Karnataka.
- Initiated and was founding member of Karnataka State Core Group on Routine Immunization.
- Awarded by Rotary International for outstanding contribution to Polio eradication activities in India.
Initiated and was founding member of Karnataka State Core Group on Routine Immunization.
- Led the efforts to stop wild poliovirus transmission in Karnataka state.
- Recipient of National Talent Search Award.