- Represented and contributed at National level consultation. “Prioritising Newborn and Child Health: A Policy Advocacy Initiative to Build Informed Consensus and Mobilise Support by Translating Evidence to Action”. 23-24 November, 2010 , New Delhi
- Only external member on Committee to create Public health department and cadre in the state of Karnataka.
- Consultation provided to proposed Karnataka Public Health Act
- Consultancy to WHO SEARO, for finalization of “Handbook on Public Health Programs at the District Level”, for South East Asia Regional Office-WHO (SEARO) to be implemented by all the SEARO countries.
- Task Force for developing Karnataka Public Health Policy (KPHP) Karnataka Jnana Aayoga